BlackBerry App Installation Guide
Installing directly on your phone
- Point your Blackberry browser at culturefox.ie
- Click "About" and then "Apps"
- Finally, click the "BlackBerry" icon and follow the installation instructions.
The Culturefox BlackBerry App can also be manually installed using a computer. Please follow the instructions below to install the Culturefox app on your BlackBerry.
- If you have not already installed the "Blackberry Desktop Software" suite. Please install it first on your computer by downloading the software from http://us.blackberry.com/apps-software/desktop/
- Download the Culturefox BlackBerry App, open the zip file and extract the contents to a folder on your computer.
- Plug the BlackBerry into your computer using a mini-USB cable
- Launch the "Blackberry Desktop Software" suite
- Click "Applications" in the left menu
- Click "Import files..." button (at top-right of the screen)
- Select the "Culturefox.alx" file and click "Open"
- Click "Apply" button (at bottom-right of the screen)
- After the application has finished installing, unplug it from the mini-USB cable